NHS & Private
Band 2 (General) Health Care Assistant
Mimosa Staffing are looking to recruit Band 2 Health Care Assistants to work in all UK regions.
- Applicants will need to have previous 6 months NHS Hospital environment and/or equivalent experience of working collaboratively and cooperatively with others to meet the needs of patients and their families
- Assist the Registered Nurse in the, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care
- Observing, monitoring and recording patients’ conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight
- Communication with patients, relatives and carers
- Assisting with clinical duties
- Serving meals and helping to feed patients
- Personal care including infection prevention and control, food, personal hygiene and overall reassurance, comfort and safety
- Promoting positive mental/physical/nutritional health with patients
- Checking and ordering supplies
Applicants will need to be:-
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- willing to be hands-on with patients
- willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use their own initiate
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.