NHS & Private
Band 2 Mental Health Support Worker
Mimosa Staffing are looking to recruit Band 2 Mental Health Support Workers to work in all UK regions.
Applicants will need to have previous 6 months NHS Hospital environment and/or equivalent experience of working with a variety of client-groups for example, homelessness, young people, mental health, community and learning disabilities.
To deliver to patients’ mental health nursing care by:-
- Improving and maintaining social abilities
- Maximising cognitive function
- Reducing psychological stress
- Managing risk
- Minimising behaviour problems
- Improving and maintaining physical health
- Improving and maintaining the capacity for self care
- compensating for physical and/mental disabilities
Applicants will need to be:-
- caring and kind
- cheerful and friendly
- willing to be hands-on with patients
- willing to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work in a team but use their own initiate
You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job please email your CV to email@example.com or call Mimosa Staffing on 0121 373 0253. If you are looking for more information, take a look at our full guide to mental health support worker careers.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.