Bradford teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Bradford Teaching Hospitals are at the forefront of research and education, pioneering robotic surgery and eye care research.
Band 2 Health Care Assistants – Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
We are currently looking for Band 2 HCAs (Healthcare Assistants) to work at Bradford teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
You will take care of patients, monitoring their vitals, and helping them with basic needs. You will be a vital part of the team that supports the medical staff and patients in wards and departments throughout the hospital. Under the supervision and direction of qualified nursing staff, you will carry out a wide range of duties to care for, support, and provide information to patients and their families.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6 months’ experience within the NHS or similar approved hospital environment
- DBS update service (or willing to undertake Enhanced DBS check)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to handle patients with sensitivity and respect
- Health and safety aware
- Organisational skills
- Working skill as part of a team but responsible for their own work
- Able to follow procedures and be initiative
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt weekly pay
- Flexible Shifts
- Block Bookings
- Access to nationwide NHS Hospitals
- Support by an Agency Clinical Team Leader
Mimosa Staffing operate on national frameworks and are pace-makers in health and social care recruitment and are a fully supportive agency.
For more details about this job, please apply below or call on 0121 373 0253. See the full list of nursing jobs in Bradford.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.