NHS & Private
Band 5 Community & Staff Nurse
Mimosa Staffing are looking to recruit Band 5 Community nurses to work in all UK regions.
- Applicants will need to have previous 12 months NHS Hospital environment and/or equivalent experience of delivery of primary healthcare.
- As a community nurse, you will visit people in their own homes or in residential care homes, providing increasingly complex care for patients and supporting family members.
- You will assess the healthcare needs of patients and families, monitor the quality of care they’re receiving and be professionally accountable for its delivery.
- As well as providing direct patient care, you’ll have a teaching and support role, working with patients to enable them to care for themselves or with family members teaching them how to give care to their relatives.
- Your patients could be any age, but they’ll often be elderly, while others may have been recently discharged from hospital, be terminally ill or have physical disabilities.
The successful applicant will be a passionate, person-centred nurse, must be registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Council. You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org