NHS & Private
Band 5 (General) Registered General Nurse
Mimosa Staffing are looking to recruit Band 5 General nurses to work in all UK regions.
- Applicants will need to have previous 12 months NHS Hospital environment and/or equivalent experience of providing general nursing care to patients in hospital, nursing home, infirmary, or similar health care facility.
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Preparing equipment and aids physician during treatments and examinations of patients.
- Observing patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Taking temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- Ability to rotate among various clinical services of institution, such as obstetrics, surgery, orthopedics, outpatient and admitting, pediatrics, and psychiatry.
- Preparing rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and hand items to Surgeon, or other medical practitioner.
- Serving as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing care to number of patients.
The successful applicant will be a passionate, person-centred nurse, must be registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Council. You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.