NHS & Private
Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse
Mimosa Staffing are looking to recruit Band 5 Mental Health nurses to work in all UK regions.
- Applicants will need to have previous 12 months NHS Hospital environment and/or equivalent experience in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental illnesses.
- To work with mentally disabled individuals or groups, providing various forms of periodic or round-the-clock care, including counselling and psychiatric medication dispensation.
- To assess needs, plan, implement and monitor care in collaboration with the service user, carers, and other members of the multidisciplinary team.
- To implement care that meets the mental, physical, spiritual, psychological and social needs of the service user, and that is sensitive to age, culture, race, gender, ethnicity, social class, sexuality and disability.
- To understand the responsibilities of shift co-ordination, and to take responsibility for care delivery in a specific area for spans of duty, including maintaining a safe clinical environment.
- To understand the importance of relationships to the social and psychological well-being of service users.
- Comfortable working with a variety of client groups for example, sectioned mental health, homeless, young people, prisoners, community and learning disabilities.
The successful applicant will be a passionate, person-centred nurse, must be registered with The Nursing & Midwifery Council. You will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org