County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
One of the largest integrated care providers in England, serving a population of around 650,000 people.
Band 5 Registered General Nurse – County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust
We are currently looking for RGNs (Registered General Nurses) to work at County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust.
You will promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a full NMC registration
- 6 months’ experience within the NHS or similar approved hospital environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- DBS update service (or willing to undertake Enhanced DBS check)
- Evidence of updating practice and continued professional development.
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt weekly pay
- Flexible Shifts
- Block Bookings
- Access to jobs nationwide at NHS hospitals
- Support by an Agency Clinical Team Leader
Mimosa Staffing operate on national frameworks and are pace-makers in health and social care recruitment and are a fully supportive agency.
For more details about this job, please apply below or call on 0121 373 0253. See the full list of nursing jobs in County Durham.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com