Website United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust
One of the Biggest Hospital Trusts in England.
We are currently looking for Band 7 Nurse Practitioners to work in Lincoln County Hospital – United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust.
You will promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold a full NMC registration
- 12 months’ experience within the NHS or similar approved hospital environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills.
- DBS update service (or willing to undertake Enhanced DBS check)
- Evidence of updating practice and continued professional development.
- Competitive pay rates
- Prompt weekly pay
- Flexible Shifts
- Block Bookings
- Access to jobs nationwide at NHS hospitals
- Support by an Agency Clinical Team Leader
Mimosa Staffing are pace makers in health and social care recruitment and are a fully supportive agency.
For more details about this job, please apply below or call on 0121 373 0253.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.