Mimosa Staffing is committed to supporting our nurses with the revalidation process. Whilst the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) confirms it is the responsibility of the registered nurse to complete their revalidation, we will support you as much as possible.
The NMC states that nurses and midwives must revalidate every three years on the date they are due to apply for the renewal of their registration. The purpose of revalidation is to ensure that medical professionals practice safety and keep up-to-date with their chosen field or specialty.
For further information on revalidation and how you can prepare, please follow the links below:
- 450 practice hours, or 900 if renewing as both a nurse and midwife
- 35 hours of CPD including 20 hours of participatory learning
- Five pieces of practice-related feedback
- Five written reflective accounts
- Reflective discussion
- Health and character declaration
- Professional indemnity arrangement
Resources to meet CPD requirements
RCNi Learning is a fully-interactive online learning resource with RCN-approved training modules, and over 100 modules with over 40 topics. The modules provide pre- and post- training tests. You get unlimited access to complete countless modules, collecting as many CPD hours as you like.
Help & Support
Please email email@example.com if you require any further assistance with revalidation.